Sunday, January 9, 2011

Why This Blog?

A short explanation of why I wanted this blog, since I have other forums for expression:

I write for a group blog called Opinion-Forum, and I will still be double-posting quite a few entries.  However, because it is a group blog, I feel uncomfortable discussing issues there that are not issues for the majority of the population.  I can write articles about politics, history and economics that are relevant to all.  I can even do it from an Objectivist or libertarian perspective.  But writing about private philosophical musings, about Objectivist musings, or about my life in general is basically out.  Not because OF would not take my essays, but because I would be uncomfortable submitting them to that audience when that is not the sort of thing the OF audience goes there for.

When I write a post about politics, history or economics, it will go to OF as well as here.  When I write a post having to do with money or monetary policy, it will go to The Real Truth About Money (TRTAM) and OF as well as here.  But some posts are not relevant to those audiences, and so they will simply go here.

1 comment:

  1. Brianna, I'll check here on occasion but If you are going to write about money, you might find this blogger of interest. I know that I do.

    http://dougreich.blogspot.com/

    Wish you well with blowing thing up (launching) gs

    ReplyDelete